Based in Asheville North Carolina (Fairview) an entertainment sound system with audio engineer is for hire. Fees include delivery, load in, setup, sound check, running the show, and load out.
Our wireless mobile sound system is perfect for acoustic music, musical theater, concerts, dances, parties, music festivals, spoken word, graduations, meetings, multimedia A/V productions…
- Featuring the JBL EON600 series self-powered (active) loudspeaker system with two EON612 top speakers, and two acoustically modified EON618s active stereo sub-woofers (4000 watts peak PA power). This will cover up to 1000 people, depending on the material and sound level desired. Also one 20 amp circuit is normally enough for a reasonable volume. (including basic back-line).
- On stage is the DL32R rack mount mixer with up to ten stage monitor mixes:
- four EON610 active floor monitors, four passive EV Sx80 monitors, two Turbosound TXD-12M monitors and/or IEM mixes.
- Stewart Audio World 1.2 convection cooled digital amplifiers silently power the passive monitors.
- Lights: Two Chauvet Mini 4 Bar LED light trees with audio trigger effects controllable with wireless mini console. For space saving, these lights may mount directly to the speaker system. One pair LED work/foot lights.
- Two Shure SM58 vocal mics, four Shure SM57 instrument mics, four Røde M5 (matched pair) instrument microphones, and two Audio Technica PRO35 clip on condenser mics.
- Drums mics: three Sennheiser e604 drum mics, one PG52 kick drum microphone, two of the above Røde M5 overhead mics.
- The Audio Technica 4033 large diaphragm microphone is great for Bluegrass and soloists alike.
- Wireless microphone system: two SLX1 body pack transmitters with MM earset microphones, six Shure Beta-58 hand-held mics, and six Shure SLX4 H5 band receivers.
Question: Will there be a massive sound console with a snake running through the audience? They might be in the way.
Answer: Although available, they are not needed! With the advent of wireless audio mixing, live sound engineering with just a tablet became a reality. When neither seating nor circumstance will accommodate a sound board in audience, our mixer of choice is the Mackie DL32R. Up to thirty two analog inputs are digitally processed, so full remote control over the mixer functions is available in a stage box: parametric equalization, dynamics, effects, and output delays, and real time analysis are just some of the features. For instance the entire performance may saved to a hard disk with its native recording system. That includes 32 tracks of recording and 32 tracks playback (for a virtual sound check if you will). Fourteen outputs provide ten stage and IEM mixes, stereo mains, and stereo subs.
Spoken word events and ceremonies Public Address system:
Two full range EON612 speakers are normally adequate for spoken word and acoustic music, for example a wedding. For even sound distribution, they are normally mounted up high and tilted down toward the audience. I find wireless mixing is best for just about any scenario, however one Yamaha MG102c ten channel conferencing mixer is available, also with Bluetooth and computer hookups.
Next Page: Events