Based in Asheville North Carolina (Fairview) an entertainment sound system with audio engineer is for hire. Fees include delivery, load in, setup, sound check, running the audio, and load out.
Our compact mobile sound system is suitable more than just acoustic music, musical theater, concerts, dances, parties, music festivals, meetings, wireless audio control and recording:
With the advent of wireless audio mixing, live sound engineering with just a tablet became a reality. What about the sound console and snake, won’t they be in the way?
Anytime seating or circumstance would not accomodate a sound board in audience, our mixer of choice is the Mackie DL32R. Up to thirty two analog inputs are digitally processed, so full wireless control over the mixer functions is available in a small box: parametric equalization, dynamics, effects, and output delays are just some of the features. For instance the entire performance may save to a hard disk or flash drive with its native recording system. That means 32 tracks recording, and 32 tracks of playback. (a virtual sound check if you will) Fourteen outputs provide ten stage monitor and IEM mixes, stereo mains, and stereo subs.
- Two EON612 active loudspeakers and two acoustically modified EON618s active sub-woofers (4000 watts peak). All that is required for power is a single 20 amp circuit. (including basic back-line).
- Two EAW FR222 full range cabinets, and two 18″ EAW sub-woofers powered by Crown amplifiers are also available. (6800 watts) This configuration runs best on at least 30 Amps.
- On stage is the DL32R rack mount mixer with up to ten mixes: two EON610 active floor monitors, two Turbosound TXD-12M’s, four EV Sx80’s, and/or IEM mixes. Three Stewart Audio World 1.2 convection cooled digital amplifiers silently power the passive monitors.
- Lights: Two Chauvet Mini 4 Bar LED light trees with audio trigger effects.
- As needed: three Shure SM58 vocal mics, four Shure SM57 instrument mics, four Røde M5 matched pair instrument / overhead mics, and two Audio Technica PRO 35 clip on condenser mics.
- Drums: three Sennheiser Evolution e604 drum mics, and one PG52 kick drum microphone and overhead mics.
- The Audio Technica 4033 large diaphragm microphone is great for Bluegrass and soloists alike. For theatrical and choral events, three transparent Crown PZM disc microphones either rest on stage or suspend overhead.
- Wireless microphone systems: four Shure SLX4 H5 band receivers with four Shure Beta-58 hand-held mics, one SLX1 body pack, four PG1 wireless body packs and receivers, featuring Microphone Madness omni-directional earset microphones.
Spoken word events and ceremonies Public Address system:
Two full range EON612 speakers are adequate for most presentations. Even sound distribution is achieved by pole mounting speakers up high, then tilted down toward the audience. For more coverage, delayed wired or wireless speakers (locally powered) may also be added near the back of the venue. A Yamaha MG102c ten channel conferencing mixer is also available, all with iPhone and presentation laptop hookups.
Next Page: Events