Based in Asheville North Carolina (Fairview) an entertainment sound system with audio engineer is for hire. Fees include delivery, load in, setup, sound check, performance, and load out.
Intended for clarity and not so much intense volume, this compact mobile sound system is suited for acoustic music, musical theater, concerts, dances, festivals, and live audio production recording. Now even easier to mobilize, two JBL EON612 speakers are pole mounted on 18″ front loaded EON618s sub-woofers for the main PA. For safety reasons there is no sound snake or console needed in the audience. It is not always required, nor desired, however a snake is optional. A preferred solution is wireless mixing whenever a lot of foot traffic is anticipated.
The Mackie DL32R is great for this purpose. With full wireless control over all of the mixer functions, sound technicians now have the freedom to mix from anywhere in the venue. The DL32’s multi-user interface also allows individual stage mixes to be controlled by the performers, through a downloadable App. With 32 Analog inputs, the DL32 provides up to ten stage monitor and IEM mixes, stereo mains, and stereo subs. It includes on board equalization, dynamics, output delays, and 32 channel multi-track recording to a hard disk or flash drive with playback.
Spoken word events and ceremonies Public Address system: two full range EON612 speakers are normally adequate for small and medium spaces. The EON’s are pole mounted up high and tilted down for even coverage. For larger audiences two wireless EON610 speakers may be added near the back of the venue. (locally powered) The Mackie DL32R and Yamaha MG102c ten channel conferencing mixers are available with iPod and presentation laptop hookups.
- The all digital self-powered main sound system consists of two JBL EON612 full range loudspeakers and two acoustically modified EON618s subwoofers (4000 watts peak, and can be run on a 15 Amp circuit). At my discretion, two 18″ EAW sub-woofers (pictured) powered by Crown XTi 4000’s may be substituted. This configuration runs best on at least 30 Amps. Both setups are a Stereo tri-amped system.
- Stage system: The DL32R mixer typically sits on stage with two EON610’s, four EV Sx80’s, and optionally two Turbosound TXD-12M floor monitors. Three Stewart Audio World 1.2 convection cooled digital amplifiers silently power the passive monitors.
- Lights: Two Chauvet Mini 4 Bar LED light trees with audio trigger effects.
- Three Shure SM58 vocal mics, four Shure SM57 instrument mics, and two Audio Technica PRO 35 clip on condenser mics.
- Drums: three Sennheiser Evolution e604 drum mics, four Røde M5 matched pair overhead / instrument mics, and one PG52 kick drum microphone.
- An Audio Technica 4033 large diaphragm microphone is great for Bluegrass and soloists. For theatrical and choral events, three transparent Crown PZM disc microphones are mountable on stage or suspended overhead.
- Wireless microphone system: four Shure SLX4 H5 band receivers with four Shure Beta-58 hand-held mics, one SLX1 body pack, four PG1 wireless body packs and receivers, featuring Microphone Madness omni-directional earset microphones.
Next Page: Events