Based in Asheville North Carolina (Fairview) an entertainment sound system with audio engineer is for hire. Fees include delivery, load in, setup, sound check, running the audio, and load out.
Our compact mobile sound system is perfect for acoustic music, musical theater, concerts, dances, parties, music festivals, meetings, and multimedia productions.
Question: Will there be a massive sound console and snake in the audience? They might be in the way. Answer: No, they’re not needed! With the advent of wireless audio mixing, live sound engineering with only a tablet became a reality. All without the need for a sound board and snake in the middle of the room.
When neither seating nor circumstance would accommodate a sound board in audience, our mixer of choice is the Mackie DL32R. Up to thirty two analog inputs are digitally processed, so full remote control over the mixer functions is available in a small box: parametric equalization, dynamics, effects, and output delays are just some of the features. For instance the entire performance may save to a hard disk or flash drive with its native recording system. That includes 32 tracks of recording and 32 tracks playback. (a virtual sound check if you will) Fourteen outputs provide ten stage and IEM mixes, stereo mains, and stereo subs.
- Two EON612 active loudspeakers and two acoustically modified EON618s active sub-woofers (4000 watts peak). One 20 amp circuit is all that is required for most events. (including basic back-line).
- Two EAW FR222 full range cabinets, and two 18″ EAW sub-woofers powered by Crown amplifiers are an available option. (6800 watts) This configuration runs best on at least 30 Amps.
- On stage is the DL32R rack mount mixer with up to ten stage mixes: two EON610 active floor monitors, two passive Turbosound TXD-12M’s, four passive EV Sx80’s, and/or IEM mixes. Three Stewart Audio World 1.2 convection cooled digital amplifiers silently power the passive monitors.
- Lights: Two Chauvet Mini 4 Bar LED light trees with audio trigger effects.
- Three Shure SM58 vocal mics, four Shure SM57 instrument mics, two Røde M5 matched pair instrument microphones, and two Audio Technica PRO 35 clip on condenser mics.
- Drums: three Sennheiser e604 drum mics, one PG52 kick drum microphone and two Røde M5 overhead mics.
- The Audio Technica 4033 large diaphragm microphone is great for Bluegrass and soloists alike. For theatrical and choral events, three transparent Crown PZM disc microphones will either rest on stage or suspend overhead.
- Wireless microphone systems: four Shure Beta-58 hand-held mics and four Shure SLX4 H5 band receivers, and one SLX1 body pack. In addition there’s four PG1 wireless body packs and receivers, featuring Microphone Madness omni-directional earset microphones.
Spoken word events and ceremonies Public Address system:
For spoken word presentations, two full range EON612 speakers are normally adequate. Sound is efficiently distributed by pole mounting the speakers up high, then tilted down into the audience. For additional coverage, wired or wireless speakers (locally powered) may be added to the sides of the venue. A Yamaha MG102c ten channel conferencing mixer is also available, also with iPhone and multimedia presentation hookups.
Next Page: Events